Hello blog world.
I am sorry I've neglected you the past two months. Life has been crazy, sad, stressful, changeful... it's been a whirlwind. But that's not why I am here to write today.
Have you ever watched a movie set in a different time period and thought, I should have lived then? A couple weeks ago I watched the Mask of Zorro with my roommates and one mentioned that he should have been a bandito. At another time, we roommates watched some of Pearl Harbor and I said that I should have been a WWII nurse. My sister thinks she should have been part of Tudor England.
If I had to pick, I think I'd pick the roaring 20's. I would have worn fabulous clothing and vacationed on the New England coast and flirted with men wearing seersucker suits and drinking gimlets. I can picture flapper dresses and tiny hats and long strings of pearls and going to operas and ballets in the city. Pretty much it would be fabulous like the Great Gatsby.
When would you have lived, if you could have chosen a different time? Medieval Europe? The Revolution? The Antebellum South?

No comments:
Post a Comment