Background


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tax Time!

Tax Season is typically either a very happy time or remorseful time for many people. This year, it's a little bit of a happy time: I am getting a small refund!

Now, if life were perfect and easy, I would spend this money all willy-nilly like I wanted. Alas, I am being responsible and it's going to pay off debts and into IRAs and such, but if I were less responsible, I'd go shopping!!!

Here is a list of things I would totally buy with my tax return (not all are possible, it's a small refund, mind you! A girl can dream though):


- Jigsaw Puzzles. I like them and don't own any.

-A world Atlas. One that isn't dated 1984. Yugoslavia, the USSR, Czechoslovakia, East/West Germany do not exist anymore.

-A subscription to National Geographic.

-A subscription to the Wall Street Journal (online AND in print. Big spender!)

-Rosetta Stone in German, Advanced Spanish, and Arabic

-Tickets to see Josh Groban and Coldplay this summer.

-Books in French.

-A cleaning lady (who does laundry!)

-New business suits

-A new pair of Evolve Optimus Prime climbing shoes

-My own rope and anchor set for rock climbing

-Ballroom dancing lessons

-Laser eye correction

-Braces (preferably the invisible ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment