Background


Monday, May 2, 2011

Life's Blessings

Things for which I am thankful:


My parents and how they care about their kids.

My sister and Josh and their antics which make me smile.

The fact that my only sister moved to Charlotte to be with me.

Care packages from Utah with amazingness inside.

Broadway shows and people who enjoy going to them with me.

Last-minute one-day beach trips with awesome friends.

My own room with TWO CLOSETS!

Chocolate Therapy ice cream from Ben & Jerry's which makes any pain go away.

Friends who don't mind emotionally eating with me :)

Siberian Husky kisses--they're the best.

Laughing at my dog sleeping in the bathtub or jumping to eat flies mid-air.

Mid-day emails at work from old friends.

Back and foot massages after a long day.

Not having car payments.

Cheap car insurance!

My education. So many people don't have one, and I do, and for that I am thankful.

The option/ability to further my education with a graduate degree while still working full time.

My job. I was offered this job at the perfect time. It's been a major blessing.

Sunny days and being able to look out the window at blue skies while at work.

Having a second job which (for the most part) feels like playing outside!

Road trips and camping.

My cat who is always glad to lay in my lap and purr.

Forgiveness. From God, from friends, from strangers.

Pepcid AC so I can eat spicy food, which I love :)

Drive-in movie theaters.

Momma's cooking. And leftovers from Momma's cooking which last a week!

Music for all occasions.

Dancing.

Pennies from heaven.

Talking about God with people who have questions, and answering them.

Documentaries and travel shows.

Snow!

Whomever thought up mixing chocolate with coffee, mint, or rasperries. I love all three (separately, not combined, ew.)

Jelly Bellies.

Jessica Simpson shoes that make me feel like a million bucks when I wear them.

Skirted business suits.

Clear umbrellas.

Anything that comes in black and white houndstooth or damask.

No comments:

Post a Comment