Background


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

I recently went to my college roommate's wedding in scenic upstate NY. Which in her in-law's bathroom, I noticed a book titled "14,000 Things to Be Happy About." I opened it up and inside were lists of things like cotton candy and bubble baths. I thought, what a wonderful idea to list things that make you happy... so here goes!


- Wasabi peas
- Jelly Bellys (except licorice and buttered popcorn)
- Hot hot showers
- Sleeping late
- Morning runs
- Prana and Patagonia clothes
- Yoga
- Rock climbing
- Clean linens
- Vanilla bean anything
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Hawaiian pizza
- Ballet
- Crescendoes
- French Horns
- Fast cars
- Double rainbows
- Tall mountains
- Waterskiing
- Waltzes
- Camping
- New shoes
- Hiking
- Kittens
- Kisses in the rain
- Hot tea
- Sushi
- Long talks in coffeeshops
- Classic novels
- Massages
- Foreign Languages
- Jazz music
- Steak, cooked rare
- Greek salads
- Maraschino cherries
- Being cooked for
- Having my hair played with

No comments:

Post a Comment