Background


Sunday, August 8, 2010

For my record

Just so I can keep track when I get old... I wanted to make a list of all the professional Broadway shows I've ever been to.... so here it is, Ta Daa!

Cats ---Atlanta, 1992
Phantom of the Opera ---Atlanta, 1994

Riverdance ---NYC, LHS chorus trip, April 2001
Phantom of the Opera ---NYC, LHS chorus trip, April 2001

Evita ---Atlanta, August 2005
Phantom of the Opera ---Atlanta, Fall 2005 Big Sis/Lil Sis Trip

Les Miserables ---London, summer 2006
Phantom of the Opera ---London, summer 2006
Guys and Dolls ---London, summer 2006

Wicked ---Atlanta, 2008

Riverdance ---Charlotte, fall 2008
Chicago ---Charlotte, fall 2008

Wicked ---NYC, engagement trip Dec 2008
Phantom of the Opera ---NYC, engagement trip Dec 2008

Rent ---Charlotte, spring 2009
Phantom of the Opera ---Charlotte, spring 2009

Spring Awakening ---Charlotte, spring 2010
Wicked ---Charlotte, spring 2010

Cats ---Atlanta, August 2010

Billy Elliot ---Charlotte, Feb 2011

(note that is 6 times for Phantom. WOAH.)

1 comment:

  1. I bet you went to some of those with Bethanie! Hope you are doing well :o)

    ReplyDelete