Background


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Bucket List


The adventure junkie's bucket list:


1) See the Grand Canyon... hike to the bottom and back to the rim AND take a rafting trip down the Colorado.
2) Go see Yosemite National Park.

3) Climb Half Dome.
4) Summit a mountain that's at least 14,000 feet tall.

5) Deep water solo somewhere in the Mediterranean. Maybe Mallorca.


6) Kayak the Ocoee River by myself. Successfully.

7) Explore the jungle in Costa Rica.

8) Go on a multi-day camping trip that lasts at least ten days.

9) Hike from the sea to the mountains in British Columbia.

10) Climb in Squamish, British Columbia.

11) Venture to Banff/Lake Louise and go snowshoeing and skiing.

12) Ski in the Alps. Any Alps. French, Swiss, German, Austrian, I don't care.

13) Travel to South America and hike in the Patagonia.


14) Try any new adventure sport like riverboarding in Interlaken, Switzerland.

15) Spend a couple weeks in New Zealand hiking mountains, ziplining, surfing, and bungee jumping


16) Learn to ice climb

1 comment:

  1. 1) there.
    2) there.
    3) have fun.
    4) Pike's Peak?
    5) I'll go (but leave the diving part to you)
    6) I'll take pictures of you
    7) bug spray. check.
    8) sounds good.
    9) how far is that?
    10) meet ya at the top...I'm taking a helicopter!
    11) totally in with that picture.
    12) might as well.
    13) maybe.
    14) okay...
    15) HECK YES!
    16) um, no. sounds too cold.

    When do we start?

    ReplyDelete