Background


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If I had $1,000,000....

Actually... if I just had $130,000...

I would enroll into Duke University's Cross Continental MBA program. Yes, it costs $130k. It's pretty much amazing.

Essentially, this program has the student study for in 6 international locations: London, Shanghai, Dubai, St. Petersburg, New Delhi, and Raleigh/Durham. LOTS of field trips are involved. Being the international business die-hard that I am... this really appeals to me. Big time.

Other programs on my list:
University of South Carolina's IMBA
Wake Forest eMBA
UNC-Chapel Hill MBA

For those of you who aren't actively a part of my life... I had attempted/been accepted a Master's in Accounting at UNC Charlotte... and then realized one semester into Accounting classes that it's not where I wanna be. I want to do International Business. That's why I majored in it the first go 'round. And I guess I gotta keep trucking...

No comments:

Post a Comment